Focused Guidance In Residential Transactions
Our 30 years of experience in real estate transactions can make the difference between a smooth purchase or sale or a complicated, lengthy process filled with uncertainty, delays and unexpected costs.
Chera Law Office deals with purchases or sales efficiently and quickly. We invite you to give us a call today to talk about your specific needs.
Any purchase or sale entails keeping track of a great many details, as well as paperwork that must be done quickly and efficiently in order to protect you from unexpected losses or delays.
Our lawyers will look over your agreement of purchase or sale, as well as all other documentation, and make sure that everything is as it should be.
Your purchase or sale can be delayed for all kinds of practical reasons. Missing paperwork or lack of diligence by your real estate lawyer shouldn’t be one of them.
How We Can Help You In Buying Or Selling A Home
- Explain the details of your agreement of purchase and sale, including potential trouble spots or unexpected fees
- Explain any potential delays or extra costs related to new construction of homes
- Perform title searches and file all necessary documentation
- Calculate land transfer taxes with our online calculator
- Discuss land transfer refunds and HST housing rebates
- Discuss title insurance and surveys
- Go over any questions, especially if you are a first-time homebuyer
- Handle any complications
- Inform you of any defects in ownership and protect you from liability
- Help you with mortgage or refinance
- Complete closing and give reporting ledgers on the day of closing
If you are buying a condo, we will review your Status Certificate, free of cost.
If you are a first-time homebuyer, we will go over all the details that are usually confusing to new homebuyers, ensure that you take advantage of any incentives intended for first-time homebuyers, and provide a housewarming gift to welcome you to your new home.
We understand that many of our residential real estate clients are pressed for time, especially if they are moving far distances. We can make trips out to your home if coming in to the office is difficult for you.
Contact Chera Law Office
Call our Mississauga office at 800-625-9007 or email us if you are buying or selling a home anywhere in the GTA or surrounding regions. We also represent real estate clients in Niagara Falls and St. Thomas.