Compensation For Brain Or Spinal Injuries
Brain and spinal injuries can be among the most damaging and serious injuries suffered by our clients. The damage can be particularly difficult to heal and can change your entire life in an instant.
A brain injury or spinal injury can change the very essence of who you are as a person and is often classified as a catastrophic injury.
At Chera Law Office, we have a full team of specialists who can help both with your case and with your recovery or adaptation to your injuries. Give us a call today to discuss your specific situation.
What Needs Do You Have?
Your life post-accident may involve a number of needs, including:
- Medical care
- Assistive devices if you suffer from paralysis or mental difficulties
- Personal care and care for your family
- Adaptation of your home or vehicle
Whether your injury is caused by a car, motorcycle, slip and-fall or other cause, our aim is to help you get maximum recovery, both physically and financially.
Did You Suffer A Head Injury?
Head injury can range from mild concussion to traumatic brain injury (TBI), and may leave you with a number of challenges, including:
- Difficulty speaking and understanding others
- Memory gaps
- Difficulty concentrating or learning new information
- Difficulty carrying out your job
- Difficulty keeping control of your emotions, which may affect your personal and professional life
- Sleep problems such as insomnia or excessive need for sleep
- Chronic headaches and migraines
Dealing With Back Or Neck Injuries?
Spinal injury can involve everything from mild discomfort that clears up with a bit of help to permanent paralysis, and everything in between. At our office we help clients deal with:
- Loss of movement
- Loss of full function
- Back pain
- Chronic headaches and chronic pain
- Loss of full range of movement
- Sensory difficulties
The extent of your needs will depend not only on your injuries, but on your life pre-accident. For example, if you were an athlete, or have young children, your life may be severely impacted by even a minor back injury that results in pain and slight loss of mobility.
Tell Us About Your Situation
Contact our lawyers if you have suffered a head, neck or back injury in the GTA or surrounding areas. Call our Mississauga office at 800-625-9007 or fill out our email form. We can also visit you at home or in the hospital, or set up an appointment in Niagara Falls or St. Thomas.