Strong Advocacy After A Personal Injury
At Chera Law Office, our personal injury lawyers have handled hundreds of accident cases. We know what we’re doing, and we’re good at what we do.
We also have a solid team behind us, helping us every step of the way. Our team includes medical experts who can contribute their knowledge and skills to your claim and your recovery.
Since we are not a large group, we are able to treat every client as an individual. We get to know your needs and your priorities, and adapt our approach according to your life and circumstances. Give us a call today to discuss your specific situation.
Getting To Know Your Case
At our office, we will explain every part of the claim process to you and answer all of your questions. Although you won’t pay unless we win, we will explain the expenses involved in getting medical records, witness statements and doctors’ testimony. No part of the process should ever come as a shock.
Our lawyers and staff deal with:
- Motor vehicle accidents: These include car crashes and truck accidents, and make up the majority of our cases.
- Recreational vehicles: Accidents involving motorcycles, ATVs, boats and other recreational vehicles have many characteristics in common.
- Unusual motor vehicle accidents: Not all our cases are straightforward car crashes. We also help pedestrians and bicyclists struck by cars, as well as people hit by intoxicated, distracted, hit-and-run, or uninsured drivers.
- Product liability: These cases can become very complicated in terms of proving causation and responsibility. Many of the cases we take on are vehicle defect cases.
- Slip-and-falls: These are not just literal slips and falls but any accident that occurs on someone else’s property because of their carelessness.
- Medical malpractice: We represent clients hurt by doctors, dentists, nurses or other medical staff. The onus is high in these cases to prove negligence, and these cases can become very complex.
While some of our clients have suffered broken bones and soft tissue injuries and expect full recovery, we also take on a number of more complex cases. These include catastrophic or fatal injuries, as well as cases involving brain and spinal damage.
Contact Chera Law Office
For our team, your case is personal. We’re not just familiar with accident victims as clients: We’ve experienced serious personal injury in our own families, and we know what you’re facing in your case and your recovery.
If you’ve been hurt in the GTA or surrounding areas, call our Mississauga office at 800-625-9007 or fill out our email form to set up an appointment. We are also available for appointments in Niagara Falls and St. Thomas.